1. Spending some time with my dad and his dog, Molly. She's so friendly and happy it's always lovely to see her, we took her for a walk around Catton Park, she makes me laugh so much.
2. I got to meet my Grandma's cat's kittens. They're only 3 weeks old and as she had them tucked away in the barn they hadn't been handled yet. I managed to get to them and stroke them a little bit, they're so cute! The picture is a little blurry as it was dark but look at how cute!
3. James and I made a really tasty sweet potato and chickpea curry. I love cooking with him.
4. After a week's delay I got issue #5 of Lumberjanes. I can't stress enough how much I love this comic. There's supernatural beings, and normal girls fighting them off with friendship bracelets and hair bands. Plus a healthy dose of comedy.
5. James bought cheese and crackers, as well as chocolate fingers to cheer me up. He really is the best.
6. Playing backgammon with Rod after not seeing him for ages, and him talking everything up. Like saying "I just can't roll any ones" and rolling double ones, then later as he was about to win saying "If you rolled a double now, you'd win" and then I rolled double fives! He wasn't impressed.
7. I did some baking! I haven't baked in a while so it was nice. I forgot to take proper photos which is a shame but I will be posting the recipe anyway.