1. James joined the gym and we went together on Monday, which I really enjoyed. We ran together for a bit and then he went off to do his own thing while I carried on running. Sadly we didn't make it again but seeing as it was a busy week I don't really mind. Hopefully we'll do better this week.
2. My brother and I went round my mum's for dinner on Tuesday. It was really nice to see them both and I love hanging out with my brother. My mum took us to the supermarket with her and we played a game trying to sneak stuff into her basket without her noticing.
3. Reading comics with James on Wednesday is always a highlight for me. This week was another instalment of The Wicked + The Divine, which I can't recommend enough.
4. Thursday was James' 30th birthday. He loved my presents which made me very happy, we got to have lunch with his mum (who is awesome), I treated him to some very tasty tapas at T.G.I.Friday's and then we went bowling with some friends and out for drinks. A really great day.
5. Friday we went to visit my Grandma and spent some time with the kittens, they are so lovely I wish I could keep them all.
6. Saturday we went for a wander down Magdalen Street, we looked in Loose's and the Oxfam charity shop. I found these amazing cat teapots, I already had one that we found a few months ago and couldn't resist buying two more for the bargain price of 99p each. So apparently I'm a cat teapot collector now!
7. Sunday was spent lazing around reading while James played Dark Souls II. I also got to eat curly fries which is one of my favourite things to do. Curly fries forever.
I hope you've all had good weeks, and if you haven't I hope this next week is better for you.