1. I got to spend some time with a good friend of mine, I don't get to see him very often so it was nice to catch up.
2. I finished a crossword! Without cheating, and with minimal help from friends. I'm so proud of myself, it's a little sad.
3. I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy in IMAX 3D and it was awesome, the soundtrack is so good (and I got to go for free ha).
4. I got my hair done, conquered one of my biggest fears and got to hang out with my best friend, all in one day.
5. My replacement A Level certificates arrived, which means my Uni stress is finally over (ish).
6. James came home! It was so nice to see him, he brought me back some cute little gifts. My favourite was this little fortune charm, he brought a few back and I picked one at random and got the safety frog. It holds a lot of meaning for me, so I hope it brings me luck.
7. Finally, it was mine and James' six month 'anniversary' on Friday. I'm so lucky to have him and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I hope the next six months are just as fun.