1. I had a lovely couple of days with James before he left for Japan. We had a really nice breakfast at Café Rouge and lounged around watching Friends.
2. I've started doing some yoga every morning. I found a wonderful channel on YouTube called Yoga with Adriene and have been doing the complete beginners video. It's a really nice way to start the day.
3. Despite all the bad luck I seem to have lately, I think I've handled it pretty well. Even though I've been upset about it all, I've not fallen into a pit of despair and I'm still keeping positive that everything will work itself out eventually.
4. I got some new clothes in the post, they're a bit different to what I'd usually wear (I'm not usually this brave, I've only just dared try on crop tops!) but I think I look pretty good in them.
5. I had a lovely evening on Saturday with a couple of my girl friends. Helena made a lovely veggie spaghetti bolognaise and we watched Moulin Rouge, which I haven't seen in years.
6. I got to do some modelling for my best friend today. She's entering some hair competitions and I agreed to help her out. It was a good laugh and nice to do something different. I'll write a full post about it once the proper pictures are ready.
7. James managed to call me from Japan today. The time difference makes things hard, so it was nice to speak to him. I've really missed him. It feels like forever until he comes back but I've got plenty to keep me busy.