I feel like it's a good time to start doing this as this hasn't been a very good week for me. I've been pretty bummed out by some bad news and a tough decision I had to make. But here's seven good things that made me happy this week.
1. I got to meet Barbara, my friend's teeny tiny kitten. We tired her out playing with her and when she fell asleep we tucked her up with a teddy, it was bloody adorable.
2. I went for a delicious breakfast at Street Cafe on Magdalen Street. They let you create your own breakfast, which is great for me because I don't like tomatoes, beans or mushrooms so I got to pick exactly what I wanted. It was really tasty and such a lovely little place.
3. I put some pictures on my wall and put up a banner, I made my room feel more like home.
4. James and I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and it was really good! I absolutely loved it, I think Groot was my favourite character. Even though he didn't say much, he was so lovely and gentle.
5. I bought an awesome new comic, meaning I am now collecting three comics. For some reason I find that really exciting.
6. James and I had a great date night, even though we ony went to Nandos it was nice to go for dinner together.
7. Tonight was a really quiet shift, I got to get on with stuff and finished early. Now I get to enjoy my evening before my three days off.